Main content of the website

  • font size:A
  • A
  • A

Controlled Burns

Controlled Burns – Please call 1-866-404-4911 to report a controlled burn.  

Questions you will be asked:

  • What is your land location?
  • What is your RM number?
  • Who is your Fire Service Provider?
  • What are the location details?
  • What are you burning?
  • How long will your burn last?
  • Your name and phone number. 

You will be asked to call back once the burn has been completed.

Click here for more information on open burning guidelines.