Main content of the website

  • font size:A
  • A
  • A

Building & Development

The following documents and applications will help you with your building and development plans.  Many changes to properties will require one of these documents.  Please consult with the Zoning Bylaw and the OCP regarding permitted and discretionary uses for your district.  (Please note that some builds will fall under the Discretionary Uses in different zoning districts whether or not they are a principal building or accessory.  In these cases please also fill out a Development Permit and submit the $100 fee with the application.)

Forward your completed documents to and applicable fees may be made via:

** As part of your building or development application you may be required to also apply for a Roadside Development Permit if your build is within 90 metres of a provincial highway.  Click here to find out more.

New Principal BuildingAccessory BuildingDecks, Basements, Etc.