Main content of the website

  • font size:A
  • A
  • A

New Principal Building

When constructing a new principal building whether it be a home or a commercial building you will need to fill out and submit the following forms and fees;

Development Permit - $50 permitted use / $100 discretionary use

Building Permit - $200 deposit for residential / $1000 deposit for commercial

Approach Permit - Please submit this if there is not already an approach in place.

In addition to the forms above we require blueprints (engineer stamps in some cases), site plan, energy & ventilation compliance reports, and applicable worksheets depending on the type of build.

Mobile Home